- [Heavy Duty] Each ball and hook is designed for heavy duty application on their class. Do not exceed the towing limits. For 1-7/8" Trailer Ball; 2,000 lb. 2" Towing Ball 6,000 lb. For 2-5/16" ball 10,000 lbs
- [Strong Sturdy] Sturdy hook cast with high quality steel that has gross towing weight up to 10,000 lb.
- [Finished] Heavy duty steel and professionally welded for extra strengths. Exceeds SAE J-684 standards, Finished in black power coating and chrome covered for rust and corrosion resistance
- [Important Note] You should always consult the vehicles owners manual for maximum towing capacity
- [Warranty] - This is the highest quality product on market that's why we back it up with 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed and limited 3 years warranty
Tri Ball Hitch with Hook for 2 " Hitch Trailer Receivers Mounts 3 Point Tractor Adapters Trucks Jeep With 1 7/8" 2" 2 5/16" Towing Ball
3 Ball hitch receiver make rv life more convenient with different size balls and high quality sturdy hook for almost all towing applications.
1-Comes with 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16" welded-on balls and a tow hook.
2.) Heavy Duty Towing Without Compromise - Ball Weight Capacities 2,000 lb., 6,000 lb., 10,000 lb. GTW, Tow Hook 10,000 lb. GTW.
3.) Standard Sizing for Hitches - 7-1/2" usable length, 12" overall length, hitch pin holes on all 4 sides to accommodate each hitch ball version.
4.) Perfectly Welded for extra strength - Black powder coating prevents rust and corrosion, exceeds SAE J-684 standards for safety and security.
5.) Fits Standard 2" x 2" Hitches - Fits all Class III and IV hitches 2" x 2" hitches.
This is the highest quality product on market that's why we back it up with 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed and limited 3 years warranty